Inspired by the values ofaccessibility to culture andsocial inclusion, we created a nonprofit project to promote and enhance the beauty of Friuli Venezia Giulia.
For each location we have created routes, easily filtered according to your needs and characteristics.
We were able to create this thanks to the help and cooperation of sponsors, friends and volunteers. Therefore, we would like to thank all the entities that believed in the values of our project and financed us, especially Crédit Agricole, which first chose to support this project with great conviction.
The project is constantly evolving. To date, we have mapped the first routes and points of interest in the municipalities that first joined.
Upcoming activities will see us engaged in realizing these goals:
- More detailed mapping of accessibility of points of interest;
- Creation of more detailed and interactive maps of the various routes;
- Text revision and rewriting in "simplified text."
- control of the website by head movements to make it compatible with people who have limited or no use of their hands;
- creation of audio descriptions for blind or visually impaired people of all points of interest;
- Mapping of accessibility features realivamente to the needs of people with intellectual disabilities.
Download the project presentation
In collaboration with
Under the auspices of
Municipality of Maniago
Municipality of Villa Santina
Municipality of Pordenone